- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 oz. / 85 gr. package strawberry flavoured gelatin
- 1 envelope Knox unflavoured gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 15 oz. (about 1 1/2 cups) frozen sliced strawberries
- 8 oz. / 250 grams cream cheese
- 2/3 cup icing (confectioner's) sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Chocolate hearts & strawberries for garnish
- Mix gelatin powders together in a bowl. Add boiling water and stir to dissolve. Mix in partially thawed strawberries. Chill until syrupy.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar together until smooth.
- Whip cream until stiff. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in thickened strawberry jello mixture.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate curls or hearts and fresh strawberries, if desired.