Ingredients: (for 2)
- 2 cups pasta of choice
- few tablespoons olive oil
- 200 grams (approx 1/2 lb) back bacon (or smoked ham)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- a handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta in salted water, according to pkg directions. Do not overcook, drain, but do not rinse.
- In large skillet, simmer bacon with 1 Tbsp olive oil, add chopped onion and cook until transparent, then add crushed garlic and tomatoes. Cook on low until pasta is done, stirring to blend flavors.
- Add drained pasta.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Toss and serve.