pre-baked pizza crust
Creamy Caesar dressing
grated Parmesan cheese
drained, chopped frozen spinach
cooked chicken breast, cubed
Four Cheese Italiano, shredded
red peper flakes (optional)
- Thaw 1 pkg of chopped frozen spinach under cold running water.
- Spread pizza crust with a thin layer of dressing. (If I buy pizza shells, I get the Pizza Parlor Multigrain, handstretched ones at Safeway. Two in a pkg. Very good!)
- Sprinkle lightly with grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread with chunks of spinach. (I used 1 pkg for 2 med sized pizzas)
- Sprinkle generously with real bacon bits and cooked chicken
- Top with four Cheese Italiano (or mozzarella)
- Finish off with a sprinkle of dried basil and red pepper flakes, if desired
- Bake at 350 F (180 C) for 15 min or until cheese is melted.