I know there are other versions of this dessert but this is the one I chose to make. A great 'make ahead' dessert.
1 3/4 cup milk..I used skim milk
1 pkg (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3 cups of whipped cream..you can use cool whip
2 packets of graham wafers (approx 63)
6 squares (1 oz each) of semi-sweet baking chocolate
3 tbsp butter
1) Whisk milk and pudding together until well blended, approx 2 min
2) Add peanut butter and mix well
3) Gently stir in the whipped cream till blended
4) Layer 1/3 of the graham wafers in a 9x13" pan breaking up some of the wafers to fit.
5) Pour half of the pudding mixture on top of the graham wafers
6) Repeat layers and finish with a layer of wafers
7) Microwave chopped up chocolate and butter in a bowl for 1 min, stir and microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir till smooth.
8) Spread immediately over top layer of wafers
8) Refrigerate at least 8 hours. Take out of fridge about 1/2 hour before serving. Store leftovers in fridge.