Fresh Peach Pie
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons peach jello
- 5-6 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 baked piecrust (9 or 10 inch)
- Mix water, sugar and cornstarch in saucepan and boil until thickened. (Or use microwave oven.)
- Remove from heat and add the peach jello powder.
- Cool until lukewarm.
- Stir in peach slices and pour into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Good food and good friends to share it wih ~ life is good!