- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup wing sauce like Frank's Wing Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded roasted chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican mix cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 6 - 10 inch flour tortillas
- Ranch dressing for dipping
- In large bowl mix together the cream cheese and ranch dressing until well-combined.
- Mix in the wing sauce.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in the chicken, cheese and green onions.
- Spread mixture evenly across each tortilla.
- Roll and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Slice and serve with a bowl of ranch dressing for dipping.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Divide recipe in half for a smaller group.
Confession: When I made this recipe I forgot to add the cheese. Oops! We had very hot wing sauce on hand and the roll-ups were very spicy. I'd recommend medium or mild to please a larger crowd.