This is a delicious snack for game day..Grey Cup is coming up!
These treats can be enjoyed anytime. My bowl of snacks disappeared real quick. You can change up the cereals and the nuts for what you prefer or have in the house. Use almond or maple flavoring instead of vanilla for a different flavor.
Also a great gift idea from your kitchen..fill up festive little bags and hand them out to family, friends, co-workers, or anyone else you would like to bless.
- 2 cups Honey Nut or original Cheerios
- 2 cups corn chex
- 2 cups rice chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 2/3 cups pecan halves
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl combine cereals, pretzels and pecans.
- In a small microwave safe bowl combine maple syrup, butter and vanilla.
- Cover and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Stir in vanilla and pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread in a large greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 250º for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Store in a covered container.