Healthy eating is often not associated with 'fast food". Salmon is a healthy choice and it bakes fast and with little fuss or need for special ingredients. A thin fillet or salmon steaks can thaw in the refrigerator all day, placed in a pan with a little oil or butter and a few spices and some lemon, and in this recipe a bit of mayonnaise. While the salmon bakes boil some pasta or make a salad and you'll have supper in about 30-40 minutes.
- 1 whole salmon fillet or salmon steaks
- mayonaise, enough to spread on a thick layer as you would butter on bread
- sprinkle with lemon pepper and salt
- sprinkle with fresh or dry dill
- Top with thin lemon slices.
- Bake in 375º oven for approximately 30 minutes or until salmon is flakey...but don't over cook.