These Dill glazed carrots make a delicious side dish that is one of my personal favorites.
- 4 cups of carrots cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (brown sugar can be used in place of the maple syrup if you don't have any)
- 1 tablespoons of fresh dill, or 1 teaspoon of dried dill (Or more depending on your preference)
- Place all the ingredients into a frying pan large enough to hold all the carrots, except for the dill.
- Cover and allow the carrots to cook for 3-5 minutes until tender but still have a firm bite to them.
- Remove the cover and let the water evaporate, forming a sauce with the butter and syrup. Keep a close eye on the pan, you don't want the carrots to burn or over cook.
- Take off heat, add dill.