- One large English cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 4 fresh tomatoes, cubed,
- green onions or chives to taste about 1/4 cup
- salt (lightly) and fresh cracked pepper (lots) to season
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped or 1 teaspoon dried (I didn't have fresh this time)
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise,sour cream or plain greek yogurt. I used greek yogurt, (choose only one of the options or 2 tablespoons mayo and 2 tablespoons sour cream)
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, to taste, I used about 1 tablespoon
This amount serves 4 generously, or 6 medium sides.