- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 oz. / 375 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 19-20 oz. can crushed pineapple, well drained*
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding, 4 serving size
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Hershey's chocolate sauce
- chopped peanuts
- Combine butter, graham wafer crumbs and sugar. Press into a 9" x 13" pan. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Whip cream until thick. Sprinkle with sugar and add vanilla. Continue to beat until peaks form. Set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese and icing sugar. Mix in half of the whipped cream. Spread mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Spread crushed pineapple over cream cheese layer.
- Arrange banana slices evenly over the pineapple.
- Combine pudding mix with milk and mix until blended and beginning to thicken. Spread over banana layer.
- Spread remaining whipped cream over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate sauce, sprinkle on peanuts and top with sliced strawberries.
Gluten-free version: Use a gluten-free crumb base (such as this) or use the recipe as given substituting 1 1/2 cups crushed almonds for the graham cracker crumbs or buy the commercial gluten free graham wafer crumbs.