I worked with my gf Paska recipe and came up with this variation that I prefer to my other one. It smells delicious while baking.
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp unflavoured gelatin
- 1 1/2 tbsp regular yeast
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla , or almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 lemon - juice and zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 1/4 cup white bean flour (small white navy beans)
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sweet rice flour
- Mix sugar and gelatin , add warm milk - whisk in yeast and let proof
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, oil, and lemon juice and zest
- Add proofed yeast
- Blend together all the dry ingredients
- Add dry ingredients all at once to liquids and beat on high for a couple of minutes
- Spoon into desire greased pans or tins (smooth tops with wet hand) and let rise in warm place for about 30-60 minutes until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes
- Let sit in pan for a few minutes before removing to cool on rack.
- Let cool completely and then ice with white icing and decorate with sprinkles - coloured or chocolate
If not eating the same day , freeze until needed.