- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp baking cocoa
- Beat egg, mayonnaise and mashed bananas in bowl, using a whisk, until well blended. Add vanilla.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt. then stir into wet ingredients.
- Spoon half (or slightly over half) of the batter into prepared 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- Sift cocoa into the batter left in the bowl, stir and drop by spoonfuls onto white batter.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, before removing to wire rack.
Idea: Cut into thick slices (10), wrap and freeze for individual snacks to go with "someone's" drink at the drive through.