- 1/4 cup butter
- 250 gram package regular marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- In a large sauce pan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir in Rice Krispies.
- Lightly spay mold with cooking spray.
- Add candy sprinkles to the bottom of each cup.
- Fill cups with warm Rice Krispies mixture.
- Stick a sucker stick into the middle of each treat.
- Place in fridge to chill. Remove from mold and store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.