This is a very easy no fuss dish to make and it is certainly company worthy.
It always goes over very well.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger, or 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Combine first five ingredients in a plastic bag.
- Marinate at least 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove the pork and dry well with paper towels.
- Combine the honey, brown sugar in a plate and roll the pork in this mixture.
- Roll in sesame seeds.
- Bake at a 375 degree oven for 30-40 minutes. Pork is done when it reaches 160F with a meat thermometer, for medium, and 170 for well done.
- Remove from oven and let rest covered for 10 minutes.
- Slice thinly and serve.