This easy recipe gives you the crispy, crunchy taste of fried chicken without all the frying.
I serve it with either a Rice Pilaf of Potato Wedges and a fresh tossed salad. This is enough coating for eight bone in chicken thighs or 4 bone in chicken breast. You may choose to skin the chicken before you coat it.
1. Combine the following dry ingredients
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 well beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
4. Place the chicken on a well greased foil lined pan, it saves on the clean up.
5. Brush the chicken with 1/4 cup of melted butter or margarine.
6. Sprinkle desired amount of sesame seeds on the chicken. I have rolled it in the seeds as well.
7. Bake @ 375 (Fahrenheit) for 45-60 minutes depending on the size of your chicken pieces.
Very tasty yet a better alternative to deep fried chicken if you are a fried chicken lover.