Well my dear son this recipe is for you.
The typical teenager that opens the fridge and pantry and says that there is NOTHING TO EAT, nothing but condiments...;)
Well let me tell you what all those condiments can make for supper.
I used the following:
- 1-lb. thinly sliced beef
- 1 onion halved and thinly sliced
- peppers.....what ever you have on hand, this time it was 1 red pepper 1 yellow pepper
- 1 c. of snow peas (I didn't have any this time)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1/4 c. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. curry
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- Quickly stir fry the beef, remove from pan.
- Add the veggies and stir fry.
- Add all the spices.
- Add the coconut milk, soy sauce and chili sauce.
- Mix everything together and heat through.
- Serve over brown rice and more stir fried veggies!