Last night we had a pot-luck to go to and I decided to make this casserole because it goes well with most other dishes and it’s quick and easy. This is another recipe from my Mom. The Chinese noodles are the kind you don’t cook. The few handfuls you stir into the recipe will soften as though they are cooked, but the ones on top stay crispy.
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen peas or broccoli
- 2 cups roasted chicken, diced
- Chinese noodles (crispy kind)
- Sauté onion, celery and mushrooms in large frying pan until tender.
- Add 1 can cream of mushroom soup mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- Add 1 cup frozen peas or cut up broccoli and simmer 5 min.
- Add chicken, and two handfuls of Chinese noodles.
- Put in casserole dish and cover with Chinese noodles. Bake at 350 F for 30 min.