Bruschetta Chicken Bake:
- 1 19 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (120 g) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- 1 cup Tex/Mex shredded cheese
- Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, garlic and basil. (I used fresh basil...it adds a wonderful flavour.)
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and spread in 13x9-inch pan.
- Cover with stuffing mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375F...or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a green salad. Enjoy!
*Editor's Note: Be sure to use a 19 oz / 540 ml can of tomatoes, not the smaller 14 oz...or the bruschetta topping will be too dry.