- 4 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 large container of Cool Whip (or 2 cups whipping cream)
- Pour four cups of mini-marshmallows into a greased 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to directions on package. Pour over marshmallows.
- Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over cake.
- Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes...or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Top with whipped topping. (If using whipping cream, whip 2 cups of cream with 3 Tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla until almost ready to form peaks.)
- Serves 15.
And don't forget...the cherry on top!