- 1 large can green enchilada sauce (approx. 28 ounces)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 can of pinto beans (approx. 12 ounces)
- 4 cups leftover meat shredded or chopped
- 3 cups of grated Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pour a thin layer of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Layer 6 of the corn tortillas on top of the sauce.
- Distribute the meat over the tortillas.
- Distribute the pinto beans over the meat.
- Pour the remaining sauce evenly over the meat and beans.
- Top this with 6 more corn tortillas and press down.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the tortillas.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the cheese melts and mixture bubbles and is heated through.
- Serve hot with a side of greens.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.