These wings were a hit over Christmas and they'll be perfect for the New Years Party.
- 2 pounds wings, tips removed and then cut in half at the joint
- 1/2 cup Red Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and seasoning mix (or about 1 envelope)
- Put wing pieces into a large Ziploc bag and pour in the Red Hot sauce and the cider vinegar.
- Marinade overnight.
- Arrange wings on a pan. Use parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Sprinkle evenly with the Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix.
- Bake about 45 - 60 minutes at 350 F.