- 1/2 pound imitation crab
- 1 stalk celery chopped fine
- 1 green onion chopped fine
- 2-3 tbsp miracle whip
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 boxes of mini fillo shells
- Chop the crab, greens and celery, so it resembles the same texture.
- Add miracle whip
- Add salt and pepper
- Blend ingredients together
- Dish mixture into shell cups just prior to serving.
I always prepare this in the afternoon and store in a sealed container refrigerated.
After we come home from the church service,
I spoon, no, my son Jeremy spoons these into the shells, while I hardly even had a chance to take new photos. If you have any leftovers the mixture can be stored back in the fridge for the next day. Quick, easy and simple.
(note: they no longer make Siljans, they have been replaced by mini fillo shells, Athens brand)