Summer is here and it's the perfect time to have a few easy no bake treats tucked in the freezer.
Combining pantry items brings this frozen ice cream pie together in no time.
Chocolate wafer Crust
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine crust ingredients and press on the bottom and sides of a pie plate.
- Chill until coffee ice cream is ready.
Coffee Ice cream
- 3 sleeves Starbucks instant coffee (about 1 1/2 tablespoons good quality instant coffee)
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur (optional)
- 1 2/3 cup whipping cream
- Combine the instant coffee, sweetened condensed milk and coffee liqueur with a mixer until well combined.
- Add the whipping cream and beat at high speed until mixture is fluffy and keeps it's shape when a spoon runs through it.
- Pour into prepared crumb crust, cover well with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- toasted almonds
- hot fudge sauce (purchased or homemade)
- sweetened whipped cream