This is great for an after school or evening snack or an appetizer at a party.
You can use it as a dip for your favourite tortilla chips ... gluten-free or regular (make sure you read labels if you need gluten free, some tortilla chips are now made with wheat) OR you can use it as a spread for bun halves.
- 1 tin flaked tuna (I used tuna with sundried tomatoes and basil)
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp sweet green relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients together.
- For dip, heat in microwave until hot -- serve immediately with chips.
- For spread -- place bun halves on baking sheet, spread with tuna mixture and broil until bubbly and cheese is melted. -- serve immediately.