Dijon mustard is an ingredient that I use a lot in cooking. Adding it to soups, sauces, salad dressing, why not roasted potatoes.
- 4 cups of cubed potatoes, I prefer to leave the peel on my potatoes but this time the potatoes where not the freshest so I peeled them
- 2 heaping tablespoon of dijon mustard (grainy mustard tastes nice too) depending on how much mustard flavor you like.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the oil, mustard in a large bowl.
- Add the cubed potatoes stirring them to make sure the oil covers them well.
- Salt and Pepper to your personal taste.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30-40 minutes, on a lightly greased shallow pan in a single layer, turning them once half way through the cooking time to ensure a nice brown color.
The flavor of the mustard is very mellow and gives the roasted plain potato a nice taste.