This strawberry salad has an orange flavored twist in the dressing. I love it!
- 1 small bag spinach (about 8 - 10 cups / 170 g)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Shake up dressing ingredients in a small jar and pour over salad ingredients just before serving.