- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3-4 small tomatoes, chopped (Roma or other firm tomatoes)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 8 oz. crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning, to to taste*
- 1 baguette, sliced in serving size pieces
- Drizzle olive oil on a large platter.
- Scatter the chopped tomatoes over the olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the sliced green onions.
- Top with crumbled Feta cheese.
- Sprinkle the Greek seasoning on top.
- With a spoon, carefully combine ingredients.
- Serve with sliced baguette.
Try it. You'll like it...and so will they!
PS from Lovella...Yesterday we had the most wonderful welcome in Winnipeg. Read about where we are staying and what we were up to yesterday on my blog here.
Today we will be signing books at the Steinbach Mennonite Heritage Village from 11-1 and then at the Steinbach Ten Thousand Village store from 3-5. If you live in the Steinbach area we hope to see you today!