Ranch dressing is our grand children's favourite and this recipe is nice served over a spinach or green salad or used as a fresh vegetable dip.
- 1/3 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- dash hot sauce
- 1 tsp finely minced chives
- 1/2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped fine
- Measure all ingredients into the blender container.
- Blend well for one minute.
- Pour into a jar with a lid. Store in refrigerator.
This is a small recipe and can easily be doubled. I date my fresh dressings and only keep for up to one week.