- 1 lemon cake mix (510 gr / 18 1/4 oz)
- 1 package instant lemon pudding (99gr / 3.4 oz)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup icing (confectioner's) sugar
- juice of one lemon
- In large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix.
- Add the water, eggs and oil...and mix for about 30 seconds on low speed.
- Stir in poppy seeds...and mix well.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. (These can also be baked in 6-8 mini-bundts for about 30 minutes.)
- Remove from pans and drizzle with glaze while still warm.
- For the glaze...combine icing sugar with lemon juice, adding more icing sugar if necessary to get right consistency.
Glaze option: Beat together 1/2 cup cream cheese, 1 cup icing sugar and the juice of 1 lemon.
If you are needing a dessert for tomorrow...this recipe may be just the thing!