A nice easy weekend morning breakfast idea from my daughter. The hardest part of preparing this was taking the picture! This recipe is for two, so you can double or triple it easily.
- 1 cup grated cheese (approx)
- 4 eggs
- salt, pepper
- two slices crumbled, cooked bacon or real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup milk (approx)
- Slightly grease a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle bottom of dish with half of the cheese.
- Crack eggs on top of cheese. Break the yolks and do a light sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with bacon
- Top with more cheese
- Gently pour milk around the edges, just until the dish is framed with milk.
- Bake at 375 F for about 20 minutes or until eggs are solid. Let sit 5 minutes. A larger amount may need 30 minutes.