I made these recently for a party and will make them again. They are delicious, however I will be a bit more generous with the pepper next time.
I think they'd be a great addition to a picnic as they taste very good cold.
- 3 pounds prepared chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- Kosher salt*
- Montreal Steak Spice*
- lemon pepper * (optional)
- coarsely ground black pepper*
- Line a cookie sheet (with edges) with tin foil
- Place a wire rack in pan.
- Cut each wing into 3 pieces and discard wing tips or save for making soup.(I buy the large package of wings that are already cut apart from Costco and divide them into smaller portions.)
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with soya sauce until well coated.
- Lay wings on rack so that they do not touch each other.
- Sprinkle with seasonings. *Use a sparing amount of Kosher salt as the soya sauce is already salty. *The amount of of Montreal steak spice, lemon pepper and black pepper will depend on how much pepper your family likes.
- Place in oven preheated to 425º and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, turn each wing over and bake for another 20 minutes.
- I made these the day ahead and then reheated them for 10-15 minutes in a 425º oven just before serving.