- 2 - 3 lbs spare ribs (I use back pork ribs)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup hot ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- garlic powder
- Bake spare ribs at 350° F in covered roaster for 1 1/2 hours. Drain fat.
- In a small pot, sauté onion, then add the rest of the ingredients and simmer 15 min.
- Pour over baked ribs and continue baking 1/2 - 3/4 hours, covered.
- Serve with baked potatoes or pasta and a salad.