This is an easy apple cake recipe with a nice moist result. The most time consuming part of this recipe will be preparing the apples.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups diced apples (approx. 4 apples)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat eggs and sugar well.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients and mix.
- Add next 3 ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes before removing onto serving plate.
- When the cake has cooled completely dust it with powdered sugar.