It all depends on the quantity you want to make and how many people are going to eat.
A good dish to make for company.
- 1 1/2 lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup of seasoned flour with (salt and pepper according to taste)
- 2 eggs, beaten with a tablespoon of water
- Cut the tenderloin into 1/4 inch medallions, sliced at an angle against the grain.
- Pound til thin with a heavy skillet or mallet. This will not take much pounding since the meat is already so tender.*
- Coat it with seasoned flour.
- Dip into the egg mixture.
- Then dip once more into the flour.
- Brown in a little oil until golden in color.
- Squeeze a fresh lemon over with desired amount of juice.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, and serve with lemon wedges on the side.