Quick and easy...and delicious!
Zippy Party Dip
- 1 cup / 250 ml cream cheese
- 1 cup / 250 ml sour cream
- 1/2 cup / 125 ml hot salsa
- 1 tsp /5 ml chili powder
- 1 1/2 - 3 cups /400-750 ml shredded Tex-Mex cheese
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and salsa together well.
- Spread in bottom of casserole or any nice ovenproof baking pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- Spread grated cheese over to cover. (Use more or less depending on the size of your pan).
- Bake in 350°F / 175°C oven for 25 minutes, or until heated and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or raw veggies.