- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
In saucepan whisk together eggs, sugar, cornstarch, and dry mustard. Add vinegar and water. Cook slowly until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in mayonnaise. Cool Completely.
- 6 - 8 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 8 slices chopped, cooked bacon
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 10 oz can mandarin oranges, drained, or 1 cup fresh peaches or mango
- 1 cup slivered toasted almonds or sunflower seeds
Marinate broccoli in cooled dressing for several hours. Add remaining ingredients and toss well. Serves 6-8.