This is a simple casserole to do over a gas BBQ or Coals from a fire. It has no real recipe, and it is simple enough to change to how many people you are serving and ingredients you enjoy eating.
You start with
- Two sheets of heavy duty foil, sprayed with a cooking spray. The sheets should be long enough to fold over your food snugly.
- Choose from the following, your favorite hamburger patty, sausage or a piece of boneless skinless chicken.
- top it with one potato very thinly sliced
- a few thinly sliced onion rings
- thinly sliced carrot
- season accordingly to taste with salt and pepper or herbs.
- wrap each packet tightly, so juices stay in the foil.
- Place over coals or the top rack of your gas BBQ.
- Cook it for 30-40 minutes turning frequently so it doesn't burn.