- 8 large potatoes, baked
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 - 1/2 cups cheddar cheese. grated
- 1/2 cup milk, approx
- 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut a thin lid from top of each.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch or so in the shell, so it doesn't tear.
- Combine pulp with remaining ingredients, mashing to desired consistency.
- Scoop mashed potato mixture back into skins. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until half hour before the meal.
- Bake at 350º F about 20 - 25 minutes, until tops are golden.