8 large potatoes, baked
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup sour cream
1 - 1/2 cups cheddar cheese. grated
1/2 cup milk, approx
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup chopped green onions
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut a thin lid from top of each.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch or so in the shell, so it doesn't tear.
- Combine pulp with remaining ingredients, mashing to desired consistency.
- Scoop mashed potato mixture back into skins. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until half hour before the meal. Bake at 350º F about 20 - 25 minutes, until tops are golden.