A life lived in fear, is a life half lived.
This is a childhood favorite dessert. We used to have some kind of jello type dish at every family gathering and Sunday lunch. It is so simple to make and fits into a busy lifestyle, offering a light and refreshing dessert anytime of the year, especially in the summer when you don't feel like heating up the house. I hope you enjoy it too. I think that I can credit this to my mom or my mom's sisters. Who knows who started the tradition, it would be interesting to see how they remember it. So ladies who started it?
- 1- small pkg jello any flavour
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups ice cream
- Dissolve jello in the boiling water, stir well until it is all dissolved.
- Add 2 cups ice cream and stir until the ice cream is melted into the jello.
- Pour into dessert dishes.
- Let sit in the refrigerator until set.
- Dig in and enjoy your company, even if you are your own company.