- 6 small / med. potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 - 3/4 link farmer sausage, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- ½ - 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Arrange potatoes and farmer sausage in layers in greased 8 cup casserole dish.
- Melt butter; blend in flour, salt and milk gradually, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese and soup, stirring until sauce cooks.
- Pour over potatoes and sausage.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 hours. Serves 6