Chocolate lovers little indulgence. So quick and easy, and the wonderful smell of chocolate baking will draw the family into the kitchen. Great alone or put one or two into a bowl with ice cream.
(yields 48 Two Bite Brownies)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
***if you want a little espresso flavour remove 1 teaspoon of cocoa from the 1/2 cup and add 1 teaspoon of espresso powder to the mix***
- Melt butter.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs and vanilla together.
- Stir in dry ingredients and then add the melted butter. Stir until all ingredients are mixed together well.
- Divide batter between greased mini muffin tins. ( I just give the whole tin a quick spay with oil. The mini pans are so tiny and finicky to rub each one individually.)
- Bake in 350ºF oven for 8-10 minutes. They will puff up and be set but not completely firm. You don't want to over bake them. Check them earlier than later if your oven bakes on the hot side.
- Allow to sit in pans for about 30 seconds and then using a sharp paring knife gently lift brownies out of tin. These freeze well.