- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl whisk together the yogurt, eggs, oil or butter and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients combining well.
- Heat pan to medium high to cook the pancakes with a combo of vegetable oil and butter.
- Use 1/3 cup measure to proportion the batter and end up with 8 uniform pancakes.
- Cook to a golden brown on one side and flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Double the recipe to serve more people.