If you have never tried making this simple treat you should remedy that and give it a try.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil and take off heat.
- Add peanut butter and blend well.
- Add Rice Krispies and mix till the krispies are coated well.
- Put this mixture in a well greased 9 x 12 pan pressing evenly into pan to edges.
- Put butterscotch and semi-sweet chips in microwavable container and cook at 3-30 second intervals mixing well after each interval, mixing until smooth.
- If you don't have a microwave you can use the double boiler method to melt the chips.
- Top the Rice Krispie mix with the melted and blended chips and spread evenly.
- Cool and enjoy.
- Serves at least 12.