Weekends call for good appetizers to share with family and friends. These little steak bites seasoned and wrapped in bacon are sure to be a real hit.
- 2-3 beef tenderloin steaks, enough to get 24, 1 1/2" steak cubes when cut up
- 8 strips bacon
- Montreal Steak spice, or any other spice you enjoy
- Cut steak into 1 1/2" cubes.
- Season well and set aside.
- Slightly fry bacon strips, leaving them still very 'soft'.
- Cool bacon and cut each strip into three.
- Wrap bacon around steak cubes and secure with toothpicks.
- Grill, turning until desired doneness.
NOTE: We like our steak medium, so having the bacon partly cooked already allows for the bacon and the steak to be just perfect coming off the grill.