There is only one thing better than a yummy Rhubarb dessert in spring and that is when someone else makes it and you get to enjoy it. Thank you Tina for this wonderful dessert and sharing the recipe with us. It was delicious to the last bite.
- 2 cups Graham Wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup melted margarine or butter
- Thoroughly mix crumbs with margarine and sugar.
- Press firmly into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Chill while making the filling.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 package of dry strawberry jello
- 4 1/2 cups chopped Rhubarb*
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a sauce pan combine the Rhubarb and water.
- Cook for a few minutes to soften.
- In a separate bowl mix together sugar, cornstarch and jello
- Stir into hot Rhubarb until thickened and clear.
- Pour over crust and top with mini marshmallows
- Cool in fridge until set.
- 2 cups whipped cream (cream is already whipped or use 2 cups whipped topping)
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- Add the whipped cream over the rhubarb and marshmallows.
- Mix the instant pudding with the milk, let sit for 5 minutes and spread over the entire dessert.
*if using frozen Rhubarb thaw it first and omit the water.