Recently I put these sandwiches together for two of us. I had an idea of what I wanted and used what I had in the fridge. A nice change to the ordinary.
- multigrain rolls
- Caesar salad dressing
- roasted sweet pepper
- roasted chicken breast
- Danish Camembert cheese
- ripe avocado
- Spread one side of open rolls with dressing and top with a few thin slices of roasted pepper.
- Place a few thin slices of chicken on the other side.
- Top both sides with a slice or two of cheese
- Bake in 400 F oven for 5 - 10 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Top with sliced avocado and spinach leaves and enjoy!