We had such a bumper crop of Jalapeño peppers in our garden this year that they are finding their way into our everyday meals and we are loving the flavour and a bit of heat.
If you are not fond of hot peppers...take the seeds and the white parts out before you add to the food processor. We grill all year!
- 1 small onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stem removed
- 1 green onion
- small handful parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds good quality ground beef
- Roughly chop onion, jalapeño, green onion, and parsley and place in a food processor bowl.
- Pulse until the vegetables are finely minced. Add the Worcestershire sauce, egg and salt and pulse to combine.
- Add the ground beef and pulse just until combined.
- Form into 5 - 6 patties and grill over hot coals until the center is no longer pink.
- Serve with shredded cheese, caramelized mushrooms, onions and Roasted Garlic and Chili Mayo on Thin Multigrain buns.