I love meals that are all in one dish. This recipe is easy to make, and loads of flavor if you like curry. Here is what you will need~
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons curry
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups of left over chicken
- 2 cups of broccoli
- grated cheese
- Cook rice in the water following the directions for the rice you use.
- Saute onion in a bit of oil.
- Add the broccoli and chicken.
- Stir together the soup, mayo and curry powder.
- Add the soup mixture with the rice, chicken and broccoli
- Put into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover with desired amount of cheese, I use old cheddar.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes,covered til heated through and cheese bubbles. (uncover for the last 10 minutes or so)
Serve with crisp fresh salad. Serves 4-6. this recipe doubles or triples very well, and is great for potlucks.