You don't need to be restricted to exactly these ingredients, use what you enjoy.
- 1 lb of browned and drained ground beef or Farmer Sausage or finely diced Pepperoni
- 1 lb bacon chopped, browned and drained well*
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 green or red pepper diced
- mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 10 oz can of Tomato Soup or Sauce*
- generously add to taste-garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, pepper
- 1 lb grated mozzarella cheese*
- Slice buns in half, I used whole wheat.
- Spread desired amount of filling on bun.
- Broil until cheese melts and the edges brown a little.
Use 1 lb of Italian turkey sausage, turkey pepperoni in place of the other meats, low fat cheese and sodium reduced tomato sauce to make a healthier option.